Diamonds on the Diamond Raffle
Custom Created - One of a Kind
1 in 200 chance of Winning!
Drawing October 3, 2020 Do not need to be present to win.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Shelly Sachs Foundation for Diamonds on the Diamond Raffle (“Raffle”) is Shelly Sachs Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization. The drawing for the Raffle will take place on September 26, 2020 at the Dinner on the Diamond event. Entrants need not be present to win.
1. Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Raffle, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Raffle. You agree that Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and you agree to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by Sponsor, or its designee.
2. Eligibility. To participate, you must be at least 18 years of age. Employees of the Sponsor are not eligible to participate or win.
3. Entry. Enter by purchasing a raffle ticket and submitting your name and contact information with your entry. If you wish to purchase tickets prior to the Dinner on the Diamond event on September 26, 2020, tickets may be purchased in advance.
(A) online via credit card at https://www.shellysachsfoundation.org/events/diamonds-on-the-diamond-giveaway/form, until 8:00 p.m. Central Time on September 8, 2020,
(B) through the mail - Checks payable to the Shelly Sachs Foundation at 3271 E. Battlefield, Springfield, MO 65804., but all such mailed-in ticket purchases must be received on or before September 8, 2020, or (c) in person through a Dinner on the Diamond Raffle volunteer. Tickets may be purchased in person at the Raffle Event via cash, check or credit card. Raffle tickets may be purchased at the cost of 1 for $25 or 5 for $100. There is no limit on the number of raffle tickets that an individual may purchase. Incomplete or illegible entries cannot be considered. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification.
4. Winning. On September 26, 2020 at or about 8 p.m. Central Time, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing of all raffle tickets purchased and select one winning ticket for a single winner to receive the Prize, described below. Odds are based on the number of entries. The winner need not be present to win. If the winner cannot be reached within fourteen (14) days after the drawing, is found to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules, or declines to accept the Prize, the potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing from remaining eligible tickets. 1 in 200 chance of winning.
5. Prize. The winner will receive the Diamonds on the Diamond Necklace created and donated by Maxon’s Fine Jewelry.
6. Claiming the Prize. The Prize will be given to the winner after the Raffle Event. The potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor a Form W-9 and/or an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release by September 30, 2020. If such documents are not returned to Sponsor prior to such deadline, the Prize won may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion, such potential winner shall be disqualified, and an alternate winner selected by Sponsor from the remaining eligible entries. In the event that more than one prospective winner is inadvertently named, a drawing will be held among all such potential winners to select one winner. The winner also grants Sponsor the right to use the winner’s submission, full name, hometown, images and likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotion purposes, including print, broadcast and on-line announcements, without further compensation than the said Prize and at no expense to the winner.
7. Additional Considerations. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Raffle or any portion thereof if for any reason Sponsor is unable to run the Raffle as planned. In the event the Raffle is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the Prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the drawing prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. This Raffle will be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri.
8. Hold Harmless. By participating, you agree to hold harmless the Sponsor and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive and release such parties from any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional) arising out of or in connection with the event or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the Prize, or participation in the Raffle or Raffle-related activity, whether under a theory of contract, torts (including, without limitation, negligence), warranty, or any other theory or cause of action.
9. Disputes. This Raffle shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Greene County, Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Any questions regarding the Raffle should be directed to Laura Dannegger, Event Director, LauraD@autoinjury.com, 417-889-1400